Maelor Forest Nurseries Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and making every effort to ensure that your personal information is processed in a fair, open and transparent manner.
We are a “data controller” for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
This policy is concerned with how information is collected or provided to us, how it will be processed and what rights you have regarding your personal data.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services.
Such information may include (but is not limited to) your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
In some cases, we will only use your personal information where we have your consent or because we need to use it in order to fulfil a contract with you (for example when you place an order with us).
However, there are other lawful reasons that mean we can process your personal information. We may process your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when these interests do not override your rights.
We may from time to time like to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
Maelor Forest Nurseries Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third parties. We may share your information with our trusted partners and suppliers who work with us to deliver our services, but processing of this information is always carried out under our instruction. An example of this is sharing your details with our hauliers in order for them to arrange delivery of your goods.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted please let us know; firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Any such requests can be made to email@example.com or alternatively you can write to us at; Maelor Forest Nurseries Ltd, Fields Farm, Bronington, Wrexham, SY13 3HZ.
Sharing your information
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in order to enforce our conditions of sale and other agreements.
You have a number of rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you:
- The right to be informed: Transparency regarding how we collect and use your personal information
- The right of access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, to be provided within 1 month
- The right to rectification: The GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to erasure: You can request us to remove your personal information from our records.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request we stop using your information
- The right to data portability: The right to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes
- The right to object: You have the right to object to your data being processed based on legitimate interest, as well as direct marketing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing
Please note, some of these rights are only applicable in certain circumstances.
How to contact us
If you would like to change the way you hear about us, please contact us either by phone, email or in writing, details can be found below:
Maelor Forest Nurseries Ltd